NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS:
Due to the bad weather, the second release is delayed until Sunday, December 22nd at 10 am.
In the first release there have been some casualties as the pigeons suffered a lot during the flight when they were attacked by birds of prey.
Unfortunately, such attacks cannot be foreseen or avoided. However, we will be changing the dates of releases that fall on days with strong storms and rain in order to improve as much as possible their welfare and the good development of the competition.