Changing the next race of 170 km because of the pigeons
After studying very well the winds and weather of the next week, we have decided to suppress the recovery race scheduled for tomorrow and advance one day the release of Tuesday to Monday 26.
The period of activation of reservations remains as it was. Therefore, the participant will be able to activate his reserve pigeons until 12 noon on Tuesday 27.
The decision we have taken thinking of the well-being of pigeons.
The calendar remains as it looks in the image.